MED LAB TURISMO
Workshop on Sustainable Tourism
Comunità Montana Monti Lattari
Needs/requirements behind the project
After having designed a local tourism system for the Mountain Community Monti Lattari with an experiential tour hypothesis (LATTARI ECO TOUR), we hypothesized that an Innovation Hub for a Sustainable Tourism (HITS) could offer territories and operators in the
sector the possibility to:
- increase their skills with a business school;
- analyze tourist flows (new and mature markets) to offer adequate services;
- improve attractiveness and services with innovative start-ups and apps.
Focus on the 3 drivers of development of the area identified: 1. Incoming foreign tourists:
- Incoming foreign tourists: (UK, Brazil, South Korea, Iran)
- Seasonalization of flows (food and wine, eco tourism, culture)
- Digitization and Innovation (WIFI, Bookingbility)
Involvement on the “sustainability” theme of all the local stakeholders. Improvement of the capacity building of public actors for public private partnership projects.
Knowledge of new “experience” needs of tourists!
Univerde Foundation, ICCIUK, FIESP, TRAVEL SHOP, GEA COOP, CONFINDUSTRIA SALERNO, ASSORETI PMI, UNIMPRESA, CSE, Public Image, Province of Salerno, Municipality of Scala.