BUSINESS INNOVATION MANAGEMENT FOR CHANGE IN DIGITAL TRASFORMATION
Project of CHANGE MANAGEMENT … towards the DIGITAL MATURITY MODEL!
DI MAURO OFFICIE GRAFICHE SpA
Data di fine
Cava de’ Tirreni
Needs /requirements behind the project
Since the Customer has decided to focus on digital transformation, the role of change management through 2 strategies is of fundamental importance (CHANGE MANAGEMENT): STRATEGY PILLAR & PROGRESSIVE PILLAR
- Assessment of technological
- Assessment on digital culture and industry 4.0
- Identification of digital champions
- Quick hit action
- DISCOVERING: the company or function context was surveyed to identify potential areas for improvement.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: design and implementation of integrated change paths (training, communication, etc.) to facilitate the transition from the as-is situation to the to-be situation, favor the internalization of new processes and new logics, supporting the sense of belonging to the company and involving employees.
- ENGAGEMENT: during this phase the most advantageous Quick Hits were selected, highlighting the benefits compared to the company’s strategic or functional objectives. SWOT analysis was produced, the rules of engagement and KPIs were defined, cost / benefit analyzes were carried out and the roles of the actors involved and the rules for sharing benefits were established.
- FACILITATING:designing methods of involvement, methodologies, techniques and tools for managing Top Management meetings with specific pre-set objectives and related “Facilitator” activities, both focused on reinforcing their fundamental role as active sponsor “champion” in support of transformation, based on specific management needs.
- MONITORING: verifications and controls were carried out to highlight any non-compliance and process errors.
Furthermore, a report was prepared to inform project stakeholders about the results obtained.
Personale Mediterraneo Lab 4.0